Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Suave Professionals via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Suave Professionals.
So in some (very lucky) parts of the world, spring is kicking in. But for those of us in Minnesota, we’re kicking our feet back and cozying up inside for another month or so of winter. While this long season of unbearable temperatures outdoors is good for our Netflix queue, it’s not so good on our hair. Our locks can get dry and dull, so I’m always on the lookout for a product that will bring in that extra luster. And this is where I introduce you to my new go-to hair product: the Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream. It can super easily enhance your usual beauty routine. For today’s hairstyle, I did my standard 10-minute go-to curl. This is how you can re-create it for yourself:
- Separate hair into 4 sections and start in with the styling.
- Use a 1” curling iron and wrap a small subsection of that hair around the rod.
- Keep the curling iron un-clamped and just hold the tail of the hair to stabilize it for a few seconds.
- Release and rest the curl in your hands close to the roots for an extra few seconds before letting it fall to your shoulders. This just let’s the curl set a little bit longer so it will stay for more of the day.
- Move section by section throughout your scalp until you’ve curled all your hair.
- Take about a nickel’s worth of the Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream, lather up your fingertips and then comb fingers through all of your hair.
Bada bing, bada boom! Your hair will be frizz-free and movie-star shiny all day long.
Shop today's outfit:
Shop today's outfit:
• NEW Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion is a luxurious line of salon-inspired styling products that allow women to “#Style It Yourself”, or “#SIY,” and get the salon looks they love at home every day.
• Suave Professionals® makes it easy to “Style It Yourself”, or “SIY”, with on-trend style products that work as well as a salon brand, and simple, three step-style instructions that are even on the back of packaging to help women achieve salon-quality styles quickly and easily at home.