Friday, April 24, 2015
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Labels: best of the internet
Friday, April 17, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
This post is sponsored by Target. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Where cosmetics, beauty, and hair products are concerned, it can be tricky (& time-consuming!) to sort through all that’s out there. So when I can get 5 top beauty picks that are carefully selected by experts and tried and true by real people sent right to my house, it’s a win on all counts. Enter Target’s Beauty Boxes. My first one arrived in the mail the other day. I couldn’t wait to see what was inside. When I opened it, I couldn’t have been more pleased. There were 5 really great items inside.
1. The first item was the L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set. It sets and extends the longevity of our make-up coverage. I’ve already tried it a few times. And it’s been great!
2. Next I spied the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. It’s a moisturizer for around the eyes, hydrating our skin for 48-hours. It’s also really great for sensitive skin since it’s fragrance, oil, & dye-free.
3. TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray. I love a good hairspray and this stuff is totally that. I love how firm the hold is and yet how it doesn’t leave my hair thick and sticky.
4. Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color in Rose Redefined. It’s already my new go-to. The color adds a touch of pink but in a very natural way. The texture is super velvety smooth with a bit of gloss.
5. SheaMoisture Renewal System Shampoo. It’s a high quality hair moisturizing, color-protecting, rejuvenating treatment. So obviously, I can’t WAIT to try it out!
So basically, my Target Beauty Box-perience has been amazing. So many great products. I think my favorites are the lip gloss and make-up setter.
This post is sponsored by Target.